- 1. To continue the Lamp of Knowledge as stated in the vision of the institution.
- 2. To make students knowledgeable, socially useful and people-oriented citizens.
- 3. To develop the scientific view
- 4. To build up the confidence among students to face the problems of life.
- 5. To boost among students a sense of morality, honesty and integrity
Code of Conduct
- 1. Students should abide by the rules of the institution
- 2. Students should be disciplined and punctual to their studies
- 3. Students should attend lectures regularly
- 4. Students should wear college uniforms and Id cards regularly
- 5. Students should have good conduct with teachers, employees and other students
- 6. Students should stay away from tobacco, drugs or alcoholic products
- 7. Students should not damage any property, equipment or item in the institution
- 8. Students should stay away from raging, bullying, physical assault or any kind of unfair activities in the campus
- 9. Students should Keep eco-friendly attitude and keep the campus clean and beautiful.
- 1. Employees should follow the rules and regulations of the Govt, UGC and University.
- 2. Employees should perform their duties and assigned responsibilities honestly.
- 3. Employees should not interfere with the work performance of another employee.
- 4. Employees should be courteous and should stay away from quarrels or such misconducts.
- 5. Employees should maintain dress code.
- 6. Any sort of discrimination is prohibited.
- 7. Use of drug and alcohol in the workplace is prohibited.
- 8. Employees should follow the policy of equal opportunity.
- 9. Sexual harassment of employees or students at the institution is prohibited.
- 10. Employees are prohibited from indulging in any personal activity utilizing the institution’s resources and facilities.
- 11. Safety on the job and care of property and equipments are the responsibilities of employees.
- 12. Employees should not disclose confidential information of the institution to any unauthorized person.
- 13. Employees should stay away from political activities while on duty.
- 14. No employee shall indulge in or encourage any form of malpractice connected with examinations or other activities of the institution.
- 15. Employees should go through proper channel for the redressal of their grievances.
Code of Ethics
As per the guidelines of the IQAC, the institution follows the code of research ethics. The institution has the stated code for research works undertaken by the faculty. It is as follows:
- 1. Teachers should stay away from any sort of Plagiarism while doing any type of research work.
- 2. The research work should have proper references while quoting others.
- 3. Maintain a particular referencing style.
- 4. Teachers should follow strictly the rules and the guidelines of UGC and the university.
- 5. Teachers should not involve in copy-pasting practices.
- 6. The research work should be checked with plagiarism checking software before submission.
Some such online softwares are as under:
- 1. https://edubirdie.com/plagiarism-checker
- 2. https://searchenginereports.net/plagiarism-checker
- 3. plagiarisma.net
- 4. https://www.plagiarismsoftware.net
- 5. https://www.prepostseo.com/plagiarism-checker
- 6. https://www.duplichecker.com
- 7. https://www.grammarly.com/plagiarism-checker
- 8. https://copyleaks.com